Tag Archives: RG 169

Little Poland en la hacienda

  From 1943 to 1946, Colonia Santa Rosa in Guanajuato, Mexico was the site of a US-government sponsored home for Polish refugees. About 240 miles northwest of Mexico City and “10 minutes’ ride by mule-drawn tram from the Leon railway … Continue reading

Posted in Civil Records | Tagged , , , , , , , , | 21 Comments